Tuesday, September 16, 2008

St George!

So I lost the cord that plugs into my computer to get my pictures off of my camera!! I think we left it in VA or something so I haven't been able to update forever!! My friend emailed me these pics so thats how I have some. Ty and I moved into a little apt and we are both going to school! Our schedules are crazy and we hardly ever see each other! He goes during the day and I go at night so one of us is always home with E. When we are home together we're doing homework ha!! Crazy lives right now!

This past weekend we went to St. George with some good friends! We stayed at Ty's parents house there and had so much fun!! It was so nice to take a little break from everything! We went swimming, out to eat, bowling, many many night games in other people's backyards!! We had some intense games of Mafia as well! So much fun!
Can I just say that I have the best baby in the world!! He was so good the 4 hour drive down and was so happy just to be around everyone! He is laughing so hard now and is getting his hands into everything! He is really teething now! Ha he is getting 2 little teeth in his bottom middle gum!!
My husband is so sweet to our little boy and to me! I couldn't ask for a better husband! I have wanted to marry him since I was 15 years old and now he's so much better than I ever thought possible! I love being married to him and having him be the dad of my sweet little boy! I love my boys!!!!
These are all the cute girls that went! Heath, Whit, and Amy! They made the trip so much fun!!!

12 comments:

D- H - M Welch said...

Whitney hey! its hayley burton from high school. I randomly found your blog, you guys have the cutest little family! Your little boy looks like he's just around my little maddox's age! Isn't it such a fun stage...

trudy...{and jamo} said...

How fun! I love st. george! I am so happy for your new post! I have been checking your blog so much! I am going to UVU too!!! I am so happy you moved to P.G.! We live in provo-we need to get together!!! I'm so happy!

Stacy said...

What great fun! I hope you are enjoying being home and your new place. We will have to meet up for dinner some time. Good luck with school! You guys are great.

Nate and Ashley said...

You guys make such a cute little family I am so happy for the three of you!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Yay, I am so glad that you updated! Life is crazy huh!? But your little fam is so cute! keep in touch!

Clark Family said...

Oh my he is a cutie!! Six months, where does time go? I bet you feel like he's just growing up way to fast. But then again they do. Geee I'm always telling Heather how much I wish I still lived in Utah I would have loved to hang out with everyone every once in a while. And would have loved for my friends to get to know my husband but oh well I guess. I'm glad you guys had such a good time in St. George. I'm glad Ty is back and you guys have a place, that's awesome. Best of luck with everything!!!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey Whit! Sounds like your life is crazy! I can't imagine having a baby and both going to school! And you always look so cute! Easton looks so big! China is great fun and we love it so far! Hope everything is going great! Dantz

Jewls said...

Oh gosh Whit could you be any prettier?! You are just so cute and I love your adorable little family and I am so happy that you are so happy!! And, I'm glad you're back in Utah, we definitely need to get together sometime with Jamie and everyone!! Good luck with school that doesn't sound fun at all!! I definitely don't miss the days where we never saw each other and did homework every night!

Chelsea Roper said...

Whit!! How fun! You're family is so cute! We live in Pleasant Grove too!! We should do something sometime cause we live so close!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

That trip was SOOO much fun. We can't wait for another one :-) I'm excited for HaLlOwEeN!!!

big_smartmouth said...

oh, he is getting cuter and cuter! and it's about dang time you give us an update! so glad to see life is going well for you. good luck w/ school. i'll be doing the same soon, minus having a baby (well, if you don't count my husband). hope to heear fromya' soon! and keep posting!!

Parisa and Zac said...

Hey Whit, I saw we have a date for the 5 yr reunion! Yay that's so exciting! I can't believe we've been graduated that long. It makes me feel old! I'm gonna do a post for it on the Alta Hawks 2004 blog soon so let me know if there is anymore info you'd like me to put on it. Email me at
altahawks2004@hotmail.com

See ya!